- Be part of a High Profile Franchise Dealership
- Be groomed and Trained for advancement
- Huge Variety as you are Trained for more Senior Role
- No Call Out or After Hours Work
Our client is widely recognised as a leader within the franchised motor vehicle industry. This well earned reputation extends into the area of staff relationships with quality people benefiting from a secure environment and a winning team spirit.
- High Wages
- Modern purpose-built facilities
- Manufacturers training
Our client groupings represent some of the most respected heavy vehicle, construction equipment and materials handling brands in NZ.
- Fast paced environments
- Dealership product training
- Large company opportunities to grow
Our client groupings represent the majority of volume brands sold in NZ.
- Industry Leading Wage and Benefits
- Well-presented Franchise Workshop
- Great Career Opportunity’s
Our large client groupings represent top performance and European brands and are well respected, growing, and have extensive future growth plans.
- Progressive Performing Franchise
- Challenge and Reward
- On Road and Counter
An exciting role with a growing brand. Pro-actively representing to an increasing client base.
- Variety of work
- Rates reflect experience
- Career advancement opportunity
Our client is seeking an experienced heavy parts person to take care of Genuine and aftermarket parts counter duties, phone, Fax and Email inquiry. This is a customer service role requiring a candidate who has the ability to take on board responsibility.
- Franchise Dealership with High Profile
- Medium Size, Friendly Workshop Team
- A Modern Service Workshop
Are you a qualified and NZ experienced franchised Senior Technician looking for the potential to move off the tools to a supervisory position paying top dollars? Better still - in a South Auckland workshop.
- Heavy Commercial Vehicles
- Established and Successful Marque
- Auckland Area Territory
Our client, greatly respected within the HCV industry, is gearing to further develop the markets potential. Already a market leader, recent developments position them for further growth.
- Modern facilities Top Rates
- Well equipped workshop
- Variety, Trucks, Construction Equipment
Our client, a well respected Franchise name in the Heavy Transport Industry operates from a modern Service Facility in South Auckland designed to offer exceptional service to the company's product line-up of New and Used Road Transport and Construction Equipment.
- Intermediate / Senior Wishing to progress
- Established Volume Automotive Business
- Supportive Environment
Our established client is a progressive Automotive Parts Supply Company with multiple branches and infrastructure in Auckland. They are seeking to employ an experienced After Market Automotive Parts salesperson or Technician as a Branch Manager.